Information We may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.hasslefreefitness.com. This includes information provided at the time of membership application to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material, requesting further services or, for example, if you enter a competition or promotion run by us and if you report a problem with our site
• if you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes
• details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders
• any details concerning your visits to our site and the resources that you access
• any details relating to your health and fitness as disclosed by you to us on your registration as a cllient of Hassle Free Fitness
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and for system administration but which does not identify you as an individual.
For the same reason, We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Storing and processing your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and will be processed by us, for example when you make payments to us and to enable us to provide our services to you. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data but do not guarantee the security of your data which you transmit to our site at your own risk.
Disclosure of your information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other Websites. If you follow a link to any of these Websites, please note that these Websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for the content, goods and/or services provided by those Websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.